FLOW CARTON RACK SPECIFICATIONS
A carton flow racking system includes:
- Independent line or serial lines.
- Each lines consist of rollers system.
|Pallet (mm)||800 x 1200||1000 x 1200||1200 x 1000|
|Load Capacity (kg/ pallet)||1000||1000||1000|
These criterias are in compliance with the Japanese safety standards which has been certified and widely applied in the rack/ shelf manufacture industry today. Based on this standard, Vinatech Group accurately measures system data to assure the product quality gain with ISO 9001: 2008 quality standard.
In the purpose of creating the best quality shelf products to ensure quality and safety criterias as well as meeting the Customer demands and archiving the customer’s storage system.
- Load Capacity: Light duty rack.
- Upright: Slotted Upright
- Shelf: Use rails and rollers system.
- Loading method: Manual
- Stock In/ Out: FIFO (First In First Out)
- Standard Color: Blue – Orange – Grey (adjustable at the Buyer’s option)
- Warranty Period: 03 years.
- The carton flow racking system consists of one or several line of racks.
- Each lane contains a system of connected rollers which was tilted from the loading side to the unloading side.
- Downside vertically: The components of racks, including: rollers, parcels, pillars, cross bars.
How it works?
- When the first package is placed on a shelf, under the pressure influenced, the package will automatically slide slightly from the loading side to unload side.
- Just like that employees need only enter in a location for loading goods, and packages will automatically run forward until the shelf is filled lanes.
- At the unloading gate, when the first shipment is unloaded, the next package will automatically slip into the position of the previous package.